FLOW CHAIR - the combination of timeless design and excellent comfort.The designer Jean-Marie Massaud designed the FLOW CHAIR collection on behalf of the Italian design-living brand MDF Italia. With their timeless purist look the chairs fit well in private living rooms and kitchens as well as in modern offices or stylish restaurants and bars.
MDF Italia FLOW CHAIR at a glance:
- The seat shell is made from polycarbonate and is mass-pigmented in white with a gloss finish outside and goffered inside
- With a thermo shaped and padded inner shell with mat made from polyurethane and polyester wadding (quilted)
- Removable fabric cover in londra 1 (cream white)
- With 4 legs made from clear lacquered solid oak, with a glossy white lacquered steel coupling
- With 360° pivot mechanism
Jean Marie Massaud graduated at ENSCI in 1990 (National Institute of Industrial Design); after his first intuitions, he longed for synthesis, reduction and lightness. His interest concerned various aspects of design: from furniture to industrial products and accessories. In 2000 he opened the studio Massaud and started to extend his activity to architecture and development strategy. He worked in the most varied sectors, from B&B Italia, Axor Hansgrohe, Lancome, to Renault. With his creations he aims to shape man and the surrounding environment. This unlimited inventor is committed, also politically, and tries to turn any project into an experience of life and economic scenery where desire and responsibility come together.