Even in 1976 the Sinus collection was ahead of its time... ... with swinging spring steel rockers, the form of which gave its name, and an upholstery as unusual as it is comfortable. The round upholstery elements of the seat and back are maintained by robust band leather belts. To celebrate the COR’s 50th jubilee it will make a return in the COR collection to stand for the timeless and innovative design of COR. The SINUS stool (available separately) is an ideal accessory to perfect your comfort.COR SINUS product details:
Short material guide:
- Sturdy metal frame with chrome-plated spring steel rockers
- With two comfortable armrests
- Back with textile reinforced leather straps in black
- Round ergonomic upholstery elements made of permanently elasticated quality polyether with protective fleece cover
- Covered with semi leather, chrome tanning, leather thickness 1.4- 1.6 mm
- Made in Germany
High-quality leather is the most important and exceptional covering of all. It is difficult to process, sophisticated in use and in really good quality it is as rare as it is precious. Furthermore, each piece is unique.
The amount of pigments in this full-grained furniture leather is low. This gives the leather large volume and therefore a full grip. The leather is characterised by its beautiful natural grain look. Light fastness in accordance with quality guidelines: level 4.